For small business
Small business is an integral part of the economy of every country, which affects national economic viability and competitiveness. Small businesses in Lithuania consist of handicraft and service companies with up to 10 employees. The basis of their business – management of skills and knowledge in the specific field. Small entrepreneur should manage a company with a small budget; have legislation, accounting, finance and business knowledge.
Our solutions for small business:
- Data and documents exchange – dPort. System forms invoices, debt and other documents and sends them by e-mail or to server or other computer, to web page or etc. UAB „Prototechnika“ offers its customers to stow electronic documents in the web portal www.dport.lt .
- LengvaSkaita. We offer solutions for small businesses, which usually work in small teams and cut their costs for software purchasing. This is an easy-to-use, fast implementing and not expensive accounting software. It is possible to update it to “EuroSkaita” functionality without losing any company’s information.
- Point-of-sale (POS). POS is specific software for fast customer/ buyer service in stores, shops or other retail places. It has all standard cash-register features, complete and flexible integration with „EuroSkaita“ software and plenty of additional POS functions.
- PersonaloSkaita. This is a payroll software designed to manage company’s human resources, work time register and payroll accounting. It is easy to prepare reports to social insurance, tax authorities and statistics, which could be exported to ABBYY eFormFiller.
Our internet business management solutions for small business include:
- E-shop. Solution “WWWSkaita” designed for retail and wholesale electronic trade.
- Internet work-time register. Solution for companies having lots of subdivisions or departments, points of sales (stores) – remotely registers employees working time every day.
- NetSkaita. Business management and accounting service on the Internet for companies interested in the highest return on investments into business improvements.
- E-CRM. Internet customer management system.
Support and consulting is provided to our customers in the web-based customer management system E-CRM.